Out of State Licensing

March 26th, 2016 by ArizonaLivescan

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

“Opening shop today, I had a small group of students who needed fingerprinting for Texas Licensing. Yes, we are able to print your fingerprints onto a standard FD-258 card for out of state licensing. If you need multiple cards for multiple states, we can do that too! We also provide fingerprint verification forms for states in which require us to fill out the information stating that you, in fact, did not take your prints yourself. We are not only taking your fingerprints, but we are checking your identification, too. So be sure to bring a current government-issued, unexpired photo ID. Look forward to serving you!”-Melissa, Fingerprint Tech

Comments are closed.

All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove Top