Fingerprint Clearance Card
Arizona Livescan is your first step in the application process of obtaining a Fingerprint Clearance Card. Arizona Livescan supplies the fingerprint clearance card applications (both regular and IVP), fingerprint cards and envelopes. You do not have to order the application packet from AZ DPS.
Printable: Fingerprint Clearance Card Instructions
Fingerprinting for Fingerprint Clearance Cards
The Arizona legislature stipulates exactly who is required to apply for a Fingerprint Clearance Card. A person seeking employment, licensing, or admittance into a college, university or educational program may be required to apply for a Fingerprint Clearance Card, depending on the nature of the work and the population they serve such as children and the elderly.
Because we get so many questions about Fingerprint Clearance Cards and how our fingerprinting services fit into the process, we’ve developed a video so that you may learn more about how Arizona Livescan provides a quick and efficient solution to getting fingerprinted in Phoenix and outlying cities and towns.
Below, you will find a sampling of those occupations and agencies requiring fingerprint clearance cards in the State of Arizona, as well as links that point you to more information. Contact DPS if you have additional questions http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Fingerprint/ or call them directly at 602-223-2279.
- Child day care
- Child nutrition program, State of Arizona
- Child care home provider, State of Arizona
- Child welfare – Child Protective Services State of Arizona
- Employment at Child Protective Services
- Non-CPS employment at the Department of Economic Security
- Work with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Work at a domestic violence shelter
- Work at a homeless shelter
- Assisted Living Homes, Adult Foster Care Homes & Adult Day Health Care
- Arizona Teacher Certification
- Arizona Charter School Employment
- Work in the JOBS program
- Department of Economic Security Adoption and Foster Home Licensure